[Numpy-discussion] Cython docs including numpy info

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sat Sep 27 14:30:32 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I just found out something that might interest others on this list.
Gabriel Gellner (forgive me if I'm not duly crediting others, I don't
know the detailed history of this) has been leading the effort to
produce self-contained Cython documentation, in sphix, that includes
the new numpy support added recently to Cython:

I'm looking at these docs right now, but I'm sure Gabriel and the rest
of the Cython team would benefit from more feedback.