[Numpy-discussion] Python 3K merge

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Tue Dec 1 02:31:10 CST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:04 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pauli,
> It looks like you doing great stuff with the py3k transition. Do you and
> David have any sort of merge schedule in mind?

I have updated my py3k branch for numpy.distutils, and it is ready to merge:

I have not thoroughly tested it, but it can run on both 2.4 and 3.1 on
Linux at least. The patch is much smaller than my previous attempts as
well, so I would just push it to the trunk, and deal with the issues
as they come.