[Numpy-discussion] dot function or dot notation, matrices, arrays?

Mon Dec 21 17:30:31 CST 2009

Dag Sverre Seljebotn wrote:
> This is readily done -- there is no computational portion except for
> what is in NumPy/Scipy or scikits, and I intend for it to remain that
> way. It's just another interface, really.
> (What kind of computations were you thinking about?)

Nothing in particular -- just computational as opposed to symbolic

It sounds like you've got some good ideas.

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax