[Numpy-discussion] LA improvements (was: dot function or dot notation, matrices, arrays?)

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Tue Dec 29 19:00:59 CST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM, David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
> The existing documentation, plus source code from the umath_tests
> module marked up descriptively (what all the parameters do, especially
> the ones which currently receive magic numbers) would probably be the
> way to go down the road.
> David

Searching the Wiki, the most pertinent remaining doc is:

Is this "the existing documentation" that you refer to above?  If not,
perhaps you can find and point me to what it refers in the Wiki?  If
it is, I infer from the above that, modulo "cleaning it up" a bit,
it's fine, it just needs to be supplemented with some examples taken
from: numpy\core\src\umath\umath_tests.c.src, correct?