[Numpy-discussion] Having trouble installing Numpy on OS X

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat Jan 24 19:26:51 CST 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 19:13, Nat Wilson <njwilson23@gmail.com> wrote:
> To be honest, I really don't know. I followed the directions in /Mac/
> README for a framework install.
> How would I check this?

Another possibility for tracking down the problem would be to start up
Python under gdb, add a breakpoint for the function random_seed() then
step through. That would help you find out the code path that makes it
return NULL without setting the exception.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco