[Numpy-discussion] performance matrix multiplication vs. matlab

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Fri Jul 17 15:29:08 CDT 2009

On 17-Jul-09, at 4:20 PM, David Warde-Farley wrote:

> It doesn't look like you ATLAS is linked together properly,
> specifically fblas. What fortran compiler are you using?

 > > ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libptcblas.so: undefined symbol:

Errr, nevermind. I seem to have very selective vision and saw that as

Suffice it to say it's an ATLAS build problem and you seem to be doing
everything right given the commands. You remembered ldconfig?