[Numpy-discussion] Interactive Shell/Editor/Workspace(variables)View/Plots

Mon Jun 8 15:34:39 CDT 2009

Travis Oliphant wrote:
> You might take a look at EPDLab as well.   Thanks to Gael Varoquaux, It
> integrates IPython into an Envisage application and has a crude
> name-space browser

I was wondering when you guys would get around to making one of those.

Nice start, the iPython shell is nice, though the editor needs a lot of
features -- I wonder if you could integrate an existing wxPython editor:

And get full featured editor that way.

Winpdb would be nice, too....

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax