[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David E. Sallis David.Sallis@noaa....
Fri Mar 20 12:18:02 CDT 2009

David Cournapeau said the following on 3/20/2009 6:03 AM:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:59 PM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I would totally love to begin using this.  Can I trouble you to include MD5 (or PGP, or SHA) signatures for your download files in
>>> your release notes as you have for your previous versions?  It's an IT security thing.  Many thanks.
>> I added the md5 for every file released in the notes.
> I have also added a .msi for the windows 64 bits installer as well,

Excellent; thank you again, David!

David E. Sallis, Software Architect
General Dynamics Information Technology
NOAA Coastal Data Development Center
Stennis Space Center, Mississippi
"Better Living Through Software Engineering"