[Numpy-discussion] Seg fault from numpy.rec.fromarrays

Dan Yamins dyamins@gmail....
Tue Mar 24 19:47:04 CDT 2009

>> Can someone explain why this might be happening, and how I can fix it
>> (without having to use the pickling hack)?
> What architecture/operating system is this?

Sorry, I should have included this information before.  it's OS 10.5.6.  the
is a 64-bit intel core-2 duo, but the python is the standard OS X 10.5
binary from the python.org website, which is a 32-bit framework build.
It's numpy 1.3, which I built on this machine.   (The same problem happens
with earlier version of numpy as well, I tried the same computation using
numpy 1.1 earlier.)