[Numpy-discussion] error building numpy: no file refecount.c

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue May 5 12:38:37 CDT 2009

Tue, 05 May 2009 12:32:09 -0500, Neil Martinsen-Burrell wrote:
> While understanding that making sure the trunk builds on many platforms
> is a problem, I think that numpy could do better at keeping the trunk
> buildable and doing disruptive things on long-lived feature branches
> that could then be merged.

I don't think broken trunk has often been a significant problem in Numpy
in the past. Anyway, feature branches are good, and we have the
buildbot.scipy.org, so there's no reason not to check it after committing.

Pauli Virtanen