[Numpy-discussion] Inconsistent error messages.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat May 23 18:51:48 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 18:43, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warnings used to warn once and then never again. I once hacked the module to
> make it work right but I don't know if it has been officially fixed. Do you
> know if it's been fixed?

Warning once per location then never again is, and always has been,
the documented default behavior. Are you referring to a more
particular bug, like not being able to reset this, or that the
location checking failed? What did you consider to be "working"

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco