[Numpy-discussion] Home for pyhdf5io?

Albert Thuswaldner albert.thuswaldner@gmail....
Sun May 24 03:53:50 CDT 2009

Ok, I understand that my thought on making hdf5 the standard save/load
format for numpy was a bit naive. If it would have been easy it would
already have been done. Thanks for the insights Robert.

Well anyhow, I will continue with my little module and see where it
goes. I will start a new thread in the pyTables list to discuss the
steps needed to be taken to add pyhdf5io to the pyTables project.

Thanks to everyone who took part in this discussion.