[Numpy-discussion] object array alignment issues

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Oct 19 17:36:39 CDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 17:28, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Travis Oliphant <oliphant@enthought.com>
> wrote:

>> Right now, though, the patch has too many white-space only changes in
>> it.  Could you submit a new patch that removes those changes?
> The old whitespace is hard tabs and needs to be replaced anyway. The new
> whitespace doesn't always get the indentation right, however. That file
> needs a style/whitespace cleanup.

That's fine, but whitespace cleanup needs to be done in commits that
are separate from the functional changes.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco