[Numpy-discussion] Another suggestion for making numpy's functions generic

Mon Oct 19 22:45:35 CDT 2009

2009/10/19 Sebastian Walter <sebastian.walter@gmail.com>:
> I'm all for generic (u)funcs since they might come handy for me since
> I'm doing lots of operation on arrays of polynomials.

Just as a side note, if you don't mind my asking, what sorts of
operations do you do on arrays of polynomials? In a thread on
scipy-dev we're discussing improving scipy's polynomial support, and
we'd be happy to get some more feedback on what they need to be able
to do.