[Numpy-discussion] object array alignment issues

Tue Oct 20 11:13:53 CDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Michael Droettboom <mdroe@stsci.edu> wrote:

> I've resubmitted the patch without whitespace-only changes.
> For what it's worth, I had followed the directions here:
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/wiki/EmacsSetup
> which say to perform "untabify" and "whitespace-cleanup".  Are those not
> current?  I had added these to my pre-save hooks under my numpy tree.
The problem is that hard tabs have crept into the file. The strict approach
in this case is to make two patches: the first cleans up the hard tabs, the
second fixes the problems.

How about I fix up the hard tabs and then you can make another patch?