[Numpy-discussion] Numpy savetxt: change decimal separator

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen@gmx-topmail...
Thu Sep 24 15:41:15 CDT 2009

>> And another question I import this file to excel, is there also a
>> possiblity to create a headline for each column, that the file looks
>> like the following example:
>> average; standard deviation; maximum distance; sum of distances
>> 0,26565; 0,65565; 2,353535; 25, 5656
I was fiddeling with the same problem here:

So far, one can only open the file and prepend the header line.

I just files an enhancement request for this:
proposal: add a header and footer function to numpy.savetxt