[Numpy-discussion] Numpy datetime support

Thu Aug 12 09:52:05 CDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:24 AM, John Salvatier

> Hello,
> I am an eager for numpy datetime support, but I have not heard about it
> recently. Last I heard it was taken out of 1.4 because of some compatibility
> issues. When will datetime be a full numpy feature?
> It will also not be in 1.5 for that same reason. It is still in trunk and
will be included in 2.0. The timing of that release depends a bit on when
other planned changes that break backward compatibility (notably a
refactoring of numpy internals by some Enthought devs) are done.