[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-Dev] Good-bye, sort of (John Hunter)

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Fri Aug 13 15:04:39 CDT 2010

> > After several years now of writing Python and now having written my first
> > on-the-job 15 operational MATLAB LOC, all of which are string, cell
> array,
> > and file processing, I'm ready to say: "MATLAB: what a PITA!" :-(
> Ahh, cell arrays, they bring back memories.  Makes you pine for a
> dictionary, no?

Not to mention writeline, readline, string concatenation using +, English
wording of loops, list comprehension, etc., etc., etc. - if people only

> --
Privacy is overrated; Identity isn't.