Wed Feb 10 17:34:51 CST 2010

Matthew Brett wrote:
> Only a small point, but, while I completely agree that the version
> number is a bike-shed,

that's what I meant when I said it...

> I don't think that's true of the ABI breakage,

well, yes and no. On the one hand, it's very big deal -- not the color
of the shed.

On the other hand, it's a simple enough concept that almost anyone can
have an opinion on it (even me). But getting those opinions out there is
important, and that was done.

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax