[Numpy-discussion] Scalar-ndarray arguments passed to not_equal

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Feb 11 15:17:23 CST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 15:14, Friedrich Romstedt
<friedrichromstedt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Did you omit the @contextmanager decorator?
> Oh, yes! I guessed it would mean: In module contextmanager you write
> what follows after the colon? What does this decoration do?

It turns certain specifically-written generators into full context managers.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco