[Numpy-discussion] Unit Tests failing daily for 2 months

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Wed Feb 17 10:07:45 CST 2010

> I don't see these here. What architecture/compiler/os ?

The system architecture is 2 * Intel Xeon with hyperthreading.  The OS
is Red Hat Enterprise (RHE) 4 64-bit running Python 2.5.4.  The C
compiler being used is GCC 3.4.6.  No Fortran compiler is being used.

> That's new to me.

Darn.  I was hoping this was old news.

> These two also fail on the buildbot Mac and have for some time. If you are
> able to reproduce them on an available machine that will be helpful in
> tracking them down.

We can reproduce these problems on our RHE machine.  A quick check of
our logs from last night doesn't seem to indicate a problem on our
Intel Mac 10.5 systems.  However if there is something you want me to
try just let me know what you need.

Christopher Hanley
Senior Systems Software Engineer
Space Telescope Science Institute