[Numpy-discussion] performance matrix multiplication vs. matlab

Thu Jan 7 11:36:31 CST 2010

Sturla Molden wrote:
> I would suggest using GotoBLAS instead of ATLAS.

> http://www.tacc.utexas.edu/tacc-projects/

That does look promising -- nay idea what the license is? They don't
make it clear on the site (maybe it it is you set up a user account and
download, but I'd rather know up front). The only reference I could find
is from 2006:

and in that, they refer to one of those annoying "free for academic and
scientific use" clauses.

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax