[Numpy-discussion] TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

Jankins andyjian430074@gmail....
Mon Jan 11 22:53:46 CST 2010

Thanks so much. I have successfully installed scipy in Ubuntu 9.10. But
I still couldn't use scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen function.

The test result is :

Ran 3490 tests in 40.268s

FAILED (KNOWNFAIL=4, SKIP=28, failures=1)

Thanks again.