[Numpy-discussion] wired error message in scipy.sparse.eigen function: Segmentation fault

Jankins andyjian430074@gmail....
Wed Jan 27 23:21:50 CST 2010

Yes. I am using scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen.arpack.

The exact output is:

In fact, the matrix is from a directed graph with about 18,000 nodes and
41,000 edges. Actually, this matrix is the smallest one I used.

Now I switch to use numpy.linalg.eigvals, but it is slower than
scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen.arpack module.