[Numpy-discussion] Solving a NLLSQ Problem by Pieces?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Sun Jun 27 09:45:56 CDT 2010

Found hugin (google), but I think it's a bit too general for my current
interests. You might enjoy an optimization video course from Stanford
Univ on the web.

               Air travel safety Plus Three/Minus 8 rule. Eighty %
               of crashes take place in the first 3 minutes and
               last 8 minutes. Survival chances are good in you're
               paying attention. No hard drinks prior to those
               periods. No sleeping pills either. Sit within 5 rows
               of an exit door. --The Survivors Club, Ben Sherwood

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>