[Numpy-discussion] multiprocessing shared arrays and numpy

Nadav Horesh nadavh@visionsense....
Thu Mar 4 02:54:24 CST 2010

There is a work by Sturla Molden: look for multiprocessing-tutorial.pdf
and sharedmem-feb13-2009.zip. The tutorial includes what is dropped in
the cookbook page. I am into the same issue and going to test it today.