[Numpy-discussion] crash at prompt exit after running test

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@lpta.in2p3...
Tue Mar 9 13:30:21 CST 2010

hi there,
I just installed the current head of numpy and built it. trying
python and then import numpy, and then CTRL-D to exit, all goes well.
But doing the same with a numpy.test() before CTRL-D ends up in :
Ran 2892 tests in 35.814s

<nose.result.TextTestResult run=2892 errors=0 failures=0>
python: Modules/gcmodule.c:277: visit_decref: Assertion `gc->gc.gc_refs
!= 0' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

Does that ring a bell to any of you? My system is Fedora 12, I used
gfortran to build and
In [10]: sys.path

numpy and ipython live in $HOME/.local

thanks in advance,