[Numpy-discussion] whitespace in git repo

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt@gmail....
Wed Oct 27 12:50:00 CDT 2010

2010/10/27 Darren Dale <dsdale24@gmail.com>:
> I'm losing interest myself. I don't think the issue is so complicated,
> there just seems to be a lot of confusing misinformation being posted
> here.

I apologise for all misinformation I posted.  I always double-check
before sending.  Believe me or not.

I think the subject is simple but hard to treat because of all those
options and their interaction?  It's hard for me to get a clear
picture at all.  I guess that's the reason why the docs are soo long.
Compared to the simplicity of \n != \r\n.

I will try to get some psuedo code instead of narrative cheap talking,
then we can simply check.  Guess the code is shorter than the docs are