[Numpy-discussion] c-info.ufunc-tutorial.rst

srean srean.list@gmail....
Wed Aug 24 18:53:09 CDT 2011

I was reading this document,

its well written and there is a good build up to exciting code examples that
are coming, but I do not see the actual examples, only how they may be used.
Is it located somewhere else and not linked? or is it that the
c-info.ufunc-tutorial.rst document is incomplete and the examples have not
been written. I suspect the former. In that case could anyone point to the
code examples and may be also update the c-info.ufunc-tutorial.rst document.

-- srean