[Numpy-discussion] ANN: Numpy 1.6.1 release candidate 1

Derek Homeier derek@astro.physik.uni-goettingen...
Mon Jun 13 10:11:48 CDT 2011

Hi Ralf,

> FAIL: Test custom format function for each element in array.
> This test is not in 1.6.x, only in master. I suspect the same is true for the datetime tests, but perhaps not for the S5/U5 thing. Can you clean your install dir and try again?
you're right - I've tried to download the tarball, but am getting connection errors or incomplete
downloads from all available SF mirrors, and apparently I was still too thick to figure out how
to checkout a specific tag...
After a fresh checkout of  maintenance/1.6.x all tests succeed (on OS X 10.6 x86_64).

I've put the test issues with master on