[Numpy-discussion] Request for a bit more info on structured arrays in the "basics" page

Russell E. Owen rowen@uw....
Thu Mar 10 19:18:59 CST 2011

In article
 Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The page <http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/user/basics.rec.html>
>> gives a good introduction to structured arrays. However, it says
>> about how to set a particular element (all fields at once) from a
>> collection of data.
> I added a bit at the end here, though it is mentioned briefly above.
> Feel free to expand. It's a wiki. You just need edit rights.
> http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/docs/numpy.doc.structured_arrays/

Thank you very much. I had already tried to update the page
but it's auto-generated from docs and I had no idea where to find those

-- Russell