[Numpy-discussion] Keyword argument support for vectorize.

Michael McNeil Forbes michael.forbes@gmail....
Fri Apr 6 17:18:45 CDT 2012

I added a simple enhancement patch to provide vectorize with simple
keyword argument support.  (I added a new kwvectorize decorator, but
suspect this could/should easily be rolled into the existing vectorize.)

This just reorders any kwargs into the correct position (filling in
defaults as needed) and then class the "vectorize"d function.

If people think this is reasonable, I can improve the patch with more
comprehensive testing and error messages.