[Numpy-discussion] [OFFTOPIC] creating/working NumPy-ndarrays in C++

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel@epfl...
Sun Apr 8 16:39:18 CDT 2012

* Michael Droettboom <mdroe@stsci.edu> [2012-04-03]:
> On 04/03/2012 12:48 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> >It would be nice to have a clean C++ wrapper around ndarrays, but
> >that doesn't exist yet (is there a good reason for that?)
> Check out:
> http://code.google.com/p/numpy-boost/

Just out of curiosity, any idea how this compares to:

It's just that with:

which was also mentioned on this list, I now know of four alternatives
for boost+NumPy (including the built-in support). Would anyone like to
share perhaps a sentence or two about their experience in using either?
(comparisons, of course, are highly appreciated :D )