[Numpy-discussion] [OFFTOPIC] creating/working NumPy-ndarrays in C++

Phil Austin paustin@eos.ubc...
Mon Apr 9 15:28:42 CDT 2012

On 12-04-09 11:27 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>  also pretty old.
>  So I'd go with the actively maintained on -- or Cython -- what I can
>  tell you is that Cython is being very widely used in the
>  numerical/scientific computing community -- but I haven't seen a lot
>  of Boost users. Maybe they use different mailing lists, and dont go to
>  SciPy or Pycon...

FWIW -- we moved all of our extensions from num_util/boost to cython when
it started supporting numpy, and have been happy with the results.
I'll put something to that effect on our pythonlibs page -- best, Phil