[Numpy-discussion] YouTrack testbed

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Apr 18 17:30:57 CDT 2012

12.04.2012 18:43, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> My current list of preferences is:
> 1. Redmine (if admin overhead is not unreasonable)
> 2. Trac with performance issues solved
> 3. Github
> 4. YouTrack
> 5. Trac with current performance

Redmine seems pretty nice, apparently has all the features Trac has, and

It's actually *easier* to administer than Trac, because you apparently
can do most configuration via the web interface. With Trac, you have to
drop down to command line and use trac-admin.

Just don't deploy it on CGI like the Tracs we currently have :)