[Numpy-discussion] Failure in test_iterator.py at Travis

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Fri Dec 14 11:20:31 CST 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Nathaniel Smith <njs@pobox.com> wrote:
> I only checked this build:
> https://secure.travis-ci.org/#!/certik/numpy/jobs/3656960
> But that log clearly shows 'python setup.py install' being used instead of
> 'pip install'. How certain are you that your branch actually has my fix?

Right. So is this one (using "python setup.py install"):

No wonder that it fails. Since I rebased this on top of master and the master
has this fix, and so does the 1.7 branch, I can't explain it. I know that
the master at certik/numpy github does not have that fix (since I didn't push in
there lately), but I don't see how that could matter, unless there is
a bug at Travis.
The branches that I created the pull requests from should have that fix.