[Numpy-discussion] MKL licenses for core scientific Python projects

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker@noaa....
Fri Dec 14 22:06:36 CST 2012

Do these licenses allow fully free distribution of binaries? And are those
binaries themselves redistributive? I.e. with py2exe and friends?

If so, that could be nice.