[Numpy-discussion] NaN (Not a Number) occurs in calculation of complex number for Bessel functions

Happyman bahtiyor_zohidov@mail...
Fri Dec 21 06:56:08 CST 2012

 Thanks Pauli

But I have already very shortly built  for bessel function, but the code you gave me is in Fortran.. I also used f2py but I could not manage to read fortran codes..that is why I have asked in Python what is wrong??