[Numpy-discussion] Numpy governance update

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za@gmail....
Fri Feb 17 00:44:56 CST 2012

On 16 February 2012 17:31, Bruce Southey <bsouthey@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/16/2012 08:06 AM, Scott Sinclair wrote:
>> This is not intended to downplay the concerns raised in this thread,
>> but I can't help myself.
>> I propose the following (tongue-in-cheek) patch against the current
>> numpy master branch.
>> https://github.com/scottza/numpy/compare/constitution
>> If this gets enough interest, I'll consider submitting a "real" pull request ;-)

> Now that is totally disrespectful and just plain ignorant! Not to
> mention the inability to count people correctly.

I'm sorry that you feel that way and apologize if I've offended you. I
didn't expect to and assure you that was not my intention.

That said, I do hope that we can continue to make allowance for (very
occasional) levity in the community.