[Numpy-discussion] advanced indexing bug with huge arrays?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jan 24 03:23:22 CST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 09:19, Sturla Molden <sturla@molden.no> wrote:
> On 24.01.2012 10:16, Robert Kern wrote:
>> I'm sorry, what are you demonstrating there?
> Both npy_intp and C long are used for sizes and indexing.

Ah, yes. I think Travis added the multiiter code to cont1_array(),
which does broadcasting, so he used npy_intp as is proper (and
necessary to pass into the multiiter API). The other functions don't
do broadcasting, so he didn't touch them.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco