[Numpy-discussion] Preferring gfortran over g77 on OS X and other distributions?

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Fri Jul 6 04:15:00 CDT 2012

> Aron made this change for {mac, linux, posix, sun, irix, aix} in his PR. I
> think it's a good idea for {mac, linux} and perhaps posix, and to leave the
> other platforms alone. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Ralf, that sounds good to me.  If you feel that we should leave sun, irix,
and aix alone, we should probably leave out posix as well.

If everyone concurs, I'll issue a new PR adjusting mac and linux.