[Numpy-discussion] Test failures on Windows XP 64-bit

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik@gmail....
Tue Jul 24 20:03:22 CDT 2012

I've created a Windows installer of the maintenance/1.7.x branch
(commit f93774d), the binary is available here (created in Wine on

and when I install it on the Windows XP 64-bit machine, here are the
test results:

There are four failures --- three of them are related to the same exception:

OSError: Failed to use '_localtime64_s' to convert to a local time

and the fourth one seems like a regular bug in the
test_iterator.test_iter_array_cast test. Are these known failures?

Note that I can reproduce the _localtime64_s failures in Wine, but not
the test_iterator.test_iter_array_cast one.