[Numpy-discussion] Created NumPy 1.7.x branch

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Tue Jun 26 15:11:56 CDT 2012

On 6/26/12 3:06 PM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn wrote:
> Something the Sage project does very well is meeting often in person

Another thing we have that has improved the mailing list climate is a
"sage-flame" list [1] that serves as a venting release valve for anyone
to post *anything* at all.  There have been multiple occasions where we
called on people to move their discussion to sage-flame, and overall
it's worked very nicely.  Having a public forum to argue things out
seems to help, and my guess is that most of us may peek at it every now
and then for kicks and giggles.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/sage-flame