[Numpy-discussion] Created NumPy 1.7.x branch

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Tue Jun 26 15:40:21 CDT 2012

On 6/26/12 3:31 PM, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Thank you for the reminder.   I was already called out for not stopping.   Thanks, Dag.   A flame-list might indeed be a good idea at this point if there is further need for "clearing the air"

Also, having it set up before it is needed is part of the solution.
Setting it up in the heat of the moment can just further inflame
feelings.  You put a pressure valve in at the start, instead of waiting
for a hole to blow in the side :).

Sort of like all the governance discussions about setting up a decision
procedure before having to face a huge decision....