[Numpy-discussion] 1.7.0 release

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Tue Nov 6 15:16:23 CST 2012

I updated the numpy master and recompiled it. I still have the compilation
error I got from Theano. I'll pop up that email thread again to have the
history and I made a PR for this.

Also, I think I said that numpy.ndindex changed its interface, in the past
numpy.ndindex() was valid, not this raise and error:

>>> import numpy
>>> a=numpy.ndindex()
>>> a.next()
>>> a.next()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
line 577, in next
    raise StopIteration
>>> numpy.__version__

The error I have with master:

ValueError: __array_interface__ shape must be at least size 1

That is the only stopper I saw, but I didn't followed what was needed for
other people.