[Numpy-discussion] Conditional update of recarray field

Bartosz mail@telenczuk...
Wed Nov 28 09:15:52 CST 2012

I got it. Thanks! Now I see why this is non-trivial to fix it.

However, it might be also a source of very-hard-to-find bugs. It might
be worth discussing this non-intuitive example in the documentation.