[Numpy-discussion] copy/deepcopy pull request, Travis build failure

David Warde-Farley wardefar@iro.umontreal...
Thu Oct 25 16:48:26 CDT 2012

I submitted a pull request and one of the Travis builds is failing:

Given my changes,

I don't see how the masked array module (responsible for the failing
test) could possibly be affected in this manner (RuntimeWarning raised
by encountering an invalid value in power()).

Moreover, I cannot reproduce it after setting NPY_SEPARATE_COMPILATION
on my own machine (whatever that does -- I'm not quite clear).

Does anyone have any insight into what's going on here? Can anyone
else reproduce it outside of Travis?