[Numpy-discussion] NumPy-Discussion Digest, Vol 83, Issue 3

Graeme B. Bell grb@skogoglandskap...
Mon Aug 5 03:15:10 CDT 2013

Thanks very much for investigating this and fixing it. Your patch works perfectly for me. :)

Runtests.py now automatically uses "NumPy version 1.8.0.dev-af12c09".
The only comment I have is that the line number patched was different on my copy (line 192).

Perhaps we can add  "run  'python runtest.py'" to the development workflow page, to guide new contributors?