[Numpy-discussion] number of tests

Davide Del Vento ddvento@ucar....
Tue Feb 12 11:02:33 CST 2013

I should have added:

$ lsb_release -a
LSB Version:
Distributor ID: RedHatEnterpriseServer
Release:        6.2
Codename:       Santiago

$ python -c "import numpy; numpy.test('full')"
Running unit tests for numpy
NumPy version 1.6.2
NumPy is installed in
Python version 2.7.3 (default, Feb  9 2013, 16:14:16) [GCC 4.7.2]
nose version 1.2.1

So nobody knows why the number of tests run are different among
different runs of the same binary/library on different nodes?
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/doc/TESTS.rst.txt implies
they shouldn't...

Davide Del Vento,