[Numpy-discussion] Embedded NumPy LAPACK errors

Robin robince@gmail....
Sat Jan 5 07:03:41 CST 2013

Coincidently I have been having the same problem this week. Unrelated
to the problem, I would suggest looking at pymex which 'wraps' python
inside Matlab very nicely, although it has the same problem with
duplicate lapack symbols.

I have the same problem with Enthough EPD which is built against MKL -
but I think the problem is that Intel provide two different interfaces
- ILP64 with 64 bit integer indices and LP64 with 32 bit integers.
Matlab link against the ILP64 version, whereas Enthought use the LP64
version - so there are still incompatible.